Thursday 5 November 2015

Review - Merumaya Skincare

I've been trying out a couple of new launches from Merumaya...

The Everything Everywhere Beauty Oil contains Kahai Oil which has even more benefits than Argan Oil. The carefully blended oil can be used for a multitude of purposes, such as on the face or body (either neat or mixed in with your moisturiser), scalp treatment, tame frizzy hair, nourish nail beds, brows or lashes and can be used on hands or feet as an intensive overnight treatment.

The product absorbs really quickly, and despite being an oil it doesn't feel greasy on my skin. The oil isn't scented and if anything smells a little nutty (I've since googled Kahai Oil and discovered that it is an oil sourced from the nuts of the Amazonian Cacay tree!). I find it rather relaxing to take 5 minutes out of my busy routine to give myself a little hand and nail massage.

As well as the oil, Merumaya sent me the new Mud Marvels Mask. This mask has activated charcoal, ground volcanic ash and purifying kaolin and bentonite to cleanse and detoxify the skin. 

The mask isn't drying on my skin - sometimes masks like this can really make my skin feel uncomfortable as it dries, whereas this felt lovely afterwards. I've used it a few times now, and it's certainly drawing out impurities as I've got a few cracking spots on my chin right now! Hopefully they clear soon!!



I'm not sure that these are my favourite products from the brand... I love the Iconic Youth Serum and the Melting Cleansing Balm. I've been using these skincare products for a good while now and have repurchased them both a few times. 

Perhaps with more use, the oil and mud mask will join them in my firm favourites list!

I received these two Merumaya products for the purpose of this review. Opinions as always are honest and are my own.




1 comment:

  1. Great review, it is a fantastic product I did get a sample of the merumaya exfoliating toner sample, and its really good, I might ask my hubby to buy it for me for valentines :D

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...