Saturday 18 October 2014

Christmas - Traditions, Snow Globes & Shopping

When we were growing up my sister used to collect snow globes. There was a beautiful, musical Christmas one that I loved so much, which I think sadly has broken :-(

Anyway, for the past couple of years I've bought a new snow globe each festive season in a bid to start a new collection (you can see our wintery polar bear one in this post). The kids love them, as do I.

I've been scouring the internet to find one for this year and here's what I've found:







There are so many beautiful Christmas decorations at Cox & Cox - I love the hanging flocked deer, the snowball cluster light garland, the small fawn, the display domes, the Christmas tree jar... I could go on and on!


I ended up buying the silver stag one from Laura Ashley, and you can see what else I bought in this vlog...

2 comments:

  1. My mum loves snow globes I wanted to get her a cute Christmas one, love the john Lewis one

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we were growing up my sister used to collect snow globes. There was a beautiful, musical Christmas one that I loved so much, which I ... snowmusical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...