Friday 13 December 2013

{#ShareAdvent - Christmas stories}

For today's #ShareAdvent prompt, Christmas stories, I thought I'd share with you a book that my sister and I loved growing up.... The Jolly Postman. And especially for this time of year, there is a Jolly Christmas Postman!


"It's Christmas Eve and the Jolly Postman is delivering greetings to various fairy-tale characters - there's a card for Baby Bear, a game appropriately called 'Beware' for Red Riding Hood from Mr Wolf, a get-well jigsaw for hospitalised Humpty Dumpty and three more surprise envelopes."

I love that there are actual envelopes that can be opened and the illustrations just take me back to so many happy memories of my childhood

What's your favourite festive book?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...