Sunday 14 October 2012

{Wedding Bells}

So, it was my sister's wedding last weekend, and what a weekend it was!

We had an amazing day... the weather was good, the alcohol was flowing and everyone had a fantastic time.

I'm going to share a few of the pics with you here... just a quick post, sorry! I'll fill you all in on the recent goings on later. It's been a busy few weeks with my friend leaving, then the wedding, then my dad and his wife stayed with us for a few days. In amongst all this I've been making more changes at the house... it's all coming together!

The pearl bouquets that Ali made herself

The beautiful bride

Sisters! (Ali removed her lace jacket and changed jewellery for the evening reception)

The cake topper - how cute!

Needless to say I was a little tipsy!!

Antics at the photobooth

A few sneak peeks from the professional photographer, Martin Leckie

Wow! Can't wait to see them all!!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fab day, and you both look gorgeous. Love the pearl bouquets, really unusual and different x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! All those pictures are amazing. It looks like something from a wedding magazine. You look gorgeous, and the bride...simply stunning. I love the photos of you together. I'd have loved to have a sister - and those photos remind me of why. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the lovely comments :-)

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...